In 2013, Loongson established the R&D team for Lbrowser. Starting with core modules such as JS engine and rendering engine, the team launched the unique Lbrowser.
- The Lbrowser-V3 is developed based on chromium and supports npapi plugin;
- Deeply optimizes multimedia, graphics and image modules according to the characteristics of the Loongson processor;
- Compatible with existing web applications running mainly on IE;
- Supports commercial cryptographic algorithms, transmission protocols, and cache data encryption;
- Supports Mouse Gestures, English-Chinese translation, and more